- Two 6-ounce tilapia fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Lay each fillet out on its own piece of foil. The foil should be a few inches longer than the fillet.
- Drizzle each fillet with the olive oil.
- Combine the garlic, tomatoes, shallots, thyme and some salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Top each fillet with the tomato mixture.
- Fold over the fillet and roll up the edges to create a seal.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve removed from the foil with veggies on the top and any sauce drizzled over the fish.