Measles cases must be reported by telephone immediately to the local health department (Title 17, California Code of Regulations, § 2500).
Los Angeles County DPH Morbidity Central Reporting Unit:
- Call 1-888-397-3993 on weekdays from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- For after-hours, call 1-213-974-1234 and ask for the physician on call.
Long Beach Health and Human Services:
- Call 1-562-570-4302 on weekdays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- For after-hours, call the Duty Officer at 1-562-500-5537.
Pasadena Public Health Department:
- Call 1-626-744-6089 on weekdays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (note: closed every other Friday)
- For after-hours, call 1-626-744-6043.